Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, August 23

    i just didn't think you'll step out of my life this way.. leaving me with guilt i don't even comprehend.. i told you never to doubt my words.. you chose not to regard them.
    i thought it was pretty hypocritical to remind me of the past.. to speak of what you claim inappropriate basis of break up.. to place high hopes that i'll return..
    when i've already moved on with my life..
    i did not assume.. i trusted your words.. to be happy for me, to be there for me as a friend..
    only to realise the meagre amount of truth in it.. when you decided to act opposing to what you said..
    i figured perhaps you did not mean what you said or did.. your emotions got the better of you.. but in any case hating me makes you feel better.. go ahead..
    if my smiles make you cry.. if my happiness aches your heart.. if seeing us aggrieves you.. leave.
    it's nothing.. i'm just disappointed.. utterly thwarted you left this way..

    but then again.. thanks for being part of my story.. you taught me in an ingenious way how to be a better person.. you showed me how wonderful it is to be loved.. you allowed me to seek for what i want and to solicit.. you gave me the chance to know i have to move on..
    you made me realise how much i want to treasure my current relationship.. how much i like him and still falling for him.. wishing he's feeling the same..