Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, December 11

    it's a blessing to be able to depend on someone..

    while i'm still remorseful over the loss of smses in my nokia hp due to my stupidity on wed nite.. hur~

    i'm pretty disturbed by what happened..

    why is the person i see not you when i open the door?
    why is he the one bringing me vcds for my grandma?
    why is he the one who visited me when i'm not feeling well?
    why is he the one who would look for me no matter what time and where he is as long as i want to?
    why did he give up so many things just for me?
    he did all the things i'd loved you to though i did not expect them from you..

    so is it his fault? maybe without him i will not be disturbed.. just a teeny weeny bit disappointed?

    influence? maybe.. even my pr sch buddy asked 'you not feeling well, where is he?'
    when i asked where was he when his girl fall sick, 'walau.. of cos go find her la! then see how go see doc or jus take care of her..'
    okie, i have nothing to say.. even more so when he offered to visit me and get me something light to eat..

    which brings me to a point.. i feel so loved by my friends.. my girls are there whenever i'm happy or sad, when i'm overwhelmed with complaints or excitement.. i'm sure jasc and qian will be ALWAYS there.. yihui will always be my last buffer.. wanz who shared some memorable times with me in sajc.. jing eveready for little chats and dvds.. sharing her talent with us.. bin never refuses to lend a helping hand..
    sean da pig for me to talk to, listen to, scream at, beat or bite, cry and whine to.. even if he don't mean it, the little gestures are much appreciated.. ah bing's ever such a nice senior to talk to about everything.. my sisters gouweewee and matt since almost 10 years ago.. not forgetting my good son for being my chauffuer without second thoughts.. and my brother in australia with his frequent regards..

    am blessed with my beloved.. i should be contented.. thou shall compromise.. x_x