Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, January 20

    i'm a happy girl.. minus the infuriating stuff today.

    cheered myself up eating andersons and old chang kee!

    i'm sure most ppl would have simply tried cheering me up knowing i'm upset.

    too bad messages have to be encoded using specifically letters of the alphabet in english.

    no difference speaking to vapour or a piece of stone considering there's still mass.

    for instantaneous displacement reaction, try this.
    2Mg + CO2 -> 2MgO + C
    aka the 'burning magnesium'.. much better than expect me to hop around right after my frustrations.

    doesn't matter right or wrong, doesn't matter the reasons.. all i want is to be cheered up when i'm down.. not 'rationality overload'..

    tell me this is too much..