Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, October 5

    FUCKING BUSY with projects.. case.. assignments..

    I'm only taking 4 modules this semester.. with one S/U option.. but i may well be busier than one who's taking 6 modules!!

    Can't imagine what will happen if i take 5 modules.. wahahaha..

    I'm not hating it.. in fact i'm learning alot from the projects.. promotional management.. product and brand management.. all areas i like!!

    but cannot deny the workload is freaking building at a fast rate.. BOTTLENECK!!!

    Actually it's only this 2 marketing modules that are killing me.. haha but oh well.. then again the sense of satisfaction derived from it is urm.. can't use words to explain la wahaha..

    I'm torturing myself.. but i dun hate it..

    ZzzZZzzZZz...