Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, February 2

    Happy Lunar New Year!! Gong xi gong xi!! Ang baos come come come~~ haha..

    Hmmm, i think this year's much better.. at least i did not totally rot at home on the first day of new year..

    On chu1 yi1, woke up only when my uncle came to my house and give me ang bao.. hahaha.. then went to monkey's place in the afternoon..

    ma, i go off liaoz..
    where u going ar?
    orh, gg zw's place..
    how come he never come and bring you ar? firstday of new year leh.. let u go alone ar?
    er.. ya, i gg alone la, nvm wan ma..
    he should come bai nian.. then bring u go his place bai nian..
    got such thing wan meh? (scratch head)

    my mama so funny haha.. initially i wanted to wear my blue/green top, then she say change.. so in the end i change to my pink esprit top lo..


    my lunch.. fish fish fish! yummy! everytime i go monkey's place i have fish to eat leh! so nice! my ma says i have a 'cat' face.. keep eating fish.. muahahah..


    monkey so lokok hor.. haiz.. so nua at home.. i love my button earrings!! $2 only!! haha..

    i stayed til pretty late.. we were hungry, wanted to call KFC delivery.. turned out they couldn't handle the orders.. ended up eating at kopitiam somewhere in hougang.. hahahah..

    then on chu1 er4.. went to my father's eldest sister's place for lunch.. steamboat!! i couldn't stop attacking the batang fish and grouper.. hahaha really very nice leh! some of my aunts and uncles there too.. along with my cousins and nieces and nephews.. my my.. i feel old..

    my mama and papa..


    my sister and me.. before we left home..
    hmmm, picture abit blurr haha.. nvm, i look better like that.. wahahaha..

    after lunch, we all went to my fifth uncle's place.. standard wan la.. every second day of lunar new year oso go his place.. so so so many pple there!! (haha means i have extra ang baos..)

    no la.. what i enjoyed more was meeting my cousins after such a long time.. and i get to see brandon!! my adorable nephew! ahaha..


    oh yes! and the gambling!! the usual mahjong(i think there were 4 tables at max), si4 se4 pai2, da4 xiao3 and blackjack.. i only played mahjong la, not with chips.. with cash okie! hahaha.. won abit la($4), played 20cent-40cent only ma.. d's gf lost abt $20.. she played with my father and uncles, the higher level ppl.. haha i played with my cousins.. hehz..

    my father asked why i nv ask monkey along.. haha guess wat was my response? i told him i dun wan to bring cos in case next year i change bf liaoz then my relatives will ask, eh? different bf liao ar? u noe, it's not like confirm he's the one so i won't bring.. hahahahaha..

    and when other relatives asked, i replied asking which bf they talking abt.. number 1, 2, 3 or 4.. hahaha.. doreen told me not to be so proud, cos she's still single too! haha.. hmmm.. i quite enjoy some surprised looks when i asked which bf they wan to see.. hahaha..

    i tot anson's response was quite interesting.. he said, "neh, the one who buys u ur diamond ring lor.. ", yh's mum (my 3rd aunt) said, "huh, so many ar? er.. the only one i met few months ago lor.."

    i used to get rather annoyed if the same question like "where's ur bf? why nv bring? got bf or not? a few more years can get married liao hor?" pops up again and again.. but now i'll just take it and well, in a way deal with it in a more light hearted manner.. haha..

    right right.. come tell me, did i become prettier or wat? haha.. or is it just erm, some superficial/customary/standard remarks relatives have to make each year? my mum got frequent, erm, make that very frequent comments that they can't recognize me cos i've bloomed very well.. eh, i dun remember such remarks in previous years..

    yala yala.. felt happy of cos.. but i tend to think it's jus something they have to say to be nice.. haha.. and they said i've lost weight.. this i have to say.. no no NO! i have not lost weight.. illusion..

    monkey said they say i am pretty now cos last time i really fugly.. where got this kind of bf huh hmmm huh?!?!?!

    i told my mum what monkey said and my mum said he's so bad too har! (maybe my mum thinks so too, just that she doesn't want me to be upset)

    haiz *shakes head* rite, i admit, i reallyt fugly last time can? urgh..

    oh anyway.. this's my personal favourite photo of the day.. muahaha..
    amber and me.. yeah, i have tall cousins.. she's taller than me.. hahaha..

    i concussed after i reached home.. so so so tired!

    then on chu1 san1, we went to eldest cousin's place at bukit panjang..


    my sis in her i-love-pink outfit.. while i decided i shall jus 'larb' on the op dress.. no need to think so much what top to go with what bottom.. hahah..

    not as many ppl as yesterday le.. but still so fun.. especially enjoyed playing with my brandon! he's really really cute!!

    see, so many photos of brandon! i suggest his parents can start collecting a fee for each photo of their son taken! hahaha..

    he's really so adorable leh! i was told by yh to distract him while she changed his diapers, then after she was done, i carried him, and he kissed me leh!! then he smiled and was so happy.. so cute!!!! *pinch*

    i kept telling monkey i wanna carry brandon home.. haha then he said go give birth to one for myself lo.. i say okie and he says i'm crazy.. hahah..


    well, same activities la.. gambling and photo-whoring.. my sister's the one taking photos.. cos i was entertaining my cute little nephew haha.. and she's not really good with it.. may of her photos are blur.. it doesn't happen when i'm the photographer.. so it's not my camera's fault alright!!! haha perhaps she should get the dimage anti-shake camera.. haha..

    this is my niece py.. she's very sweet.. she used to stick to yh, but now that yh's pregnant, she cannot kajiao her liaoz.. so she change target and come kajiao me! haha.. comb my hair, tie my hair, bring me walk here and there and everywhere, play with my camera, handphone, open up my bag to see what's inside.. etc.. haha..

    my father used to tell me everyone (well, almost, really almost) in the family (paternal side) knows how to paly mahjong.. and usually start from young..

    when i told monkey i know mahjong since i was 10, he didn't believed.. i did not have a picture of me playing mahjong then.. but here's a kind of evidence la..


    my cousins and nephews playing mahjong! how cool is that!?!?! they are about the same age but they the 2 boys facing the camera are nephews of the 2 not facing the camera.. haha.. nevermind abt that.. the point is they are playing mahjong!! haha..

    and i have this young young cousin who is an expert(in many's opinion) in mahjong.. he even taught my gg-23-yr-old cousin how to play mahjong (you noe like how to maximise the opportunity of winning or playing defence to prevent others from winning)..


    yeap, that's him.. he's wj.. and he's only primary 2!!!!!!!

    super duper rockz.. haha.. he's really a shy boy.. i love his eye lashes!

    some of us believed he's talented in mj cos the day when he was born, his mother was halfway through a mj session, on chinese new year! hahaha..

    anyhow.. i played some mj too, lost count of how much i won, not cos i won too much, but cos we played with cash instead of chips.. haha.. then i lazy to count la.. i'm a hppy happy gal.. muahahaha..

    phew! this entry is so long.. and image intensive.. i'm tired le la.. so shall end here.. more to come soon soon!!!