Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, June 10

    for our 22nd monthliversary.. i got a surprise from monkey!

    my favorite dark chocolate! from Godiva~ ahahaha i'm so so happy when i saw him holding the paper bag and then handed it over to me!! haha.. the chocolate truffle is heavenly!! hehz..

    he told me, the best temperature to taste chocolate is at 19 degrees.. put it in my mouth for about 30seconds, before slowly chewing it to let the melted chocolate coat my taste buds..

    hehz.. 'nuff of godiva.. we went to paragon's din tai fung for dinner they next evening!

    you see.. i'm the kind who sticks to the same dishes if i think they are tasty enough foe me.. so naturally xiao long baos and pork ribs fried rice are the must order..

    well, since we're not the only 2 having dinner (there were his 2 buddies as well), we ordered more! haha..
    thsi sour-spicy soup wasn't spicy at all.. but sure it's tasty..

    dumplings! haha.. anything with fresh prawn is fine with me haha..

    ya ya.. and i had this prawn dumpling noodle soup! no no, it's not the same dumplings as those above.. well, even if they are the same i'll still order this! i love prawns! haha..

    we really are so willing to spend on food.. when by rite we should be saving up to start my car lessons.. wahaha.. haiyowey..