Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, April 20

    Who's the devil?

    So.. monkey came to my office with a big eeyore for me.

    colleagues asked why i'm not touched. commented he was very sweet. some every agreed i'm bad for thinking it was what he should've done.

    The thing is they do not know what happened prior to this oh-so-sweet action.

    i think it was a very bad choice personally to turn up right in front of my office door. even worse when my BIG boss came out and saw us standing outside just for less than 2 mins..

    and what's with the eeyore? i love it. but it's been attached with a meaning i hate to mention. why does it have to be to say sorry? "don't want to make me sad" has been imprinted on my mind, the tone, the words, when to say.. except the action.

    time and time again the same thing happened.. tv over me. it was mj over me. i conceded defeat. now tv. great! was i the devil to so excitedly wanna share my health screen experiences with you? my gosh! can't even tell u then what? find a stranger and spat all my grievances or nonsense at him/her? i told you i was tired, wanna sleep. bloody hell i'm still sick and on medication can?

    it's not minor. it's pro-longed. too long in fact. enough. i'm still upset to tell the truth. but i cannot be angry. win liaoz lo. how now? hide at home and cry la?

    wait. i oredi did that.