Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, June 22

    Like I Never Loved You At All

    the song I fell in love with recently... from take that's latest album beautiful world.
    this song's a lil too boy-band according to monkey..

    by the way, the whole album is damn nice.. i've been listening to it for at least 30 times.. on my way to work, during work, after work.. haha..

    -Like I Never Loved You At All-

    Where, where are the stars?
    The ones that we used to call ours
    Can't imagine it now
    We used to laugh til we fell down.
    The secrets we had, are now in the past
    From something to nothing, tell me.

    How did we lose our way?
    It's hard to remember
    All that we shared
    Now we both have separate lives
    From lovers to strangers, now alone
    There's no one catching my fall
    No one to hear my call
    It's like I never loved you at all.

    Now you're so far away
    And I see our star is fading
    One too many times
    Guess it just got tired of waiting around.

    The nights that we thought, if these walls could talk

    From something to nothing, tell me.

    So now does he give you love
    Oh, is it only me now that's thinking of,
    what we had and what we were
    Or did you ever care, baby was I ever there?