Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, September 1

    i LoVe mY nEw ToY~!


    DS Lite (ice blue)!! haha.. monkey was too eager to give me my present. He's 12 days early! Nevertheless, I'm exhilarated! I didn't expect him to buy it.. cos he mentioned he wanted to get Wii, so DS Lite abit extra, thus he will get me something else instead.. and i agreed..

    how would i know he wasn't telling the truth? well, the Wii part was true, but he still gave me my DS Lite! hee~ equipped with screen protectors, clear casing, and R4(with games inside already)!!

    like i'm always a gadget idiot.. he prepared everything nicely for me! all i need to do is to on and play lar! hehe..

    monkey says now i can 'watch' him play mj.. i play DS Lite he play mj.. when he's studying/ working, too busy to entertain me, i can entertain myself w DS Lite lo..

    i'm like so happy lar! a few days back on my train ride home, i convinced myself it'll be good without DS Lite to distract me.. and here i am now addicted to it! hurm~

    waiting for it to be fully charged now.. before playing again!!! =) =) =)