Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, April 19

    David Tao Live @ Indoor Stadium

    陶喆123我们都是木头人世界巡回演唱会

    I'm so lucky! 2 years ago when he came to SG, i was invited to his concert by a friend.. until now, i still think he treated me cos he liked a closer girlfriend of mine, and on my girlfriend's mention, decided to 'ask' me along.. i bet he was hating me for being the light bulb the whole night, not to mention burning a hole in his pocket!

    anyhow, tis time round i got to know availability of free tix from qian approximately 2 hrs before the concert! and since monkey was playing mj with matt, shermin and i went to the concert instead!!

    we were seated right at the top, second level (S$98 seats).. but were not disappointed at all..

    cos he's simply AMAZING!!!!!

    really powerful voice, and his RnB techniques.. oh my GOSH!! listening to him sing live makes me so touched! especially songs like 爱我还是他 寂寞的季节 月亮代表我的心 makes me melt lar!!

    definitely worth every buck (if i paid for tix).. for the full 3 hours.. i'm so gonna blast his songs on my player!!

    looking forward to his next concert in SG!