Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, May 22

    We are the Champions!!!!!

    It's a pity I missed the Champions League finals, missed Ronaldo's 26th minute goal, missed Lampard's equalizer, missed Drogba-Vidic drama, missed Ronaldo's penalty miss, missed JT's slip, missed Van der Sar's trick on Anelka.

    My goodness! I missed (maybe) the most exciting match this season! *stamps feet*

    Then again, thanks to my live commentary frm puiee, dapig and AT..

    3:13:40am Ronaldo scored! - frm puiee
    3:20:52am 1-0 to man u..26min..ronaldo scored! - frm dapig
    3:34:33am Nabei.. 1-1 - frm dapig
    5:02:09am So results? - frm bee
    5:04:13am into extra time.. - frm dapig
    5:22:08am Omg penalties.. - frm dapig
    5:35:15am Yes! - frm AT
    5:38:29am Fuck yeah! Shootout win! - frm dapig
    6:52:44am Haha..Man u won.. - frm monkey
    9:14:36am I know. I got live commentary throughout the nite frm sean n alan n jasc haha.
    9:29:59am Wa, thanks for e updates lei. Made my sleep so interesting haha! Yeah!!!
    10:10:19am Ronaldo miss in the penalty shootout lar.. heng terry hit the post then van der sar save anelka's shot..

    Champions of Europe! *wootz*

    and i hope Ronaldo's not going anywhere!! He should be staying.. he shall wait for me to GO watch him live at Old Trafford!