Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, January 5

    happy new year! welcome 2004! hehz.. oh well, as of today, i've been at home, or to the doctor for 10 days! oh my goodness, can you believe it? i can't believe it takes so blardie long for my ankle to get back to shape.. it's really too much for me to be stuck at home for the last week of my holidays! humph.. wat a thing to happen! can't go countdown, can't go gathering, can't go meet friends, can't go help occ.. what the f**k.. i've bored to death sia.. though got vcds to accompany me..
    to my ankle: can u please be more zheng1 qi4 and get well? i know it's not easy.. sorrie i hurt u over and over over these few years.. you guai guai get well okie? then i'll take good good care of ya.. *soompaa!*
    okieokie.. can't take this anymore.. good thing is scool's reopening!!!! leture starts tuesday!! yeah.. wait! gosh.. sudenlili remembers the amount of steps in bizad.. *faintz*