Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, January 21

    oopsie.. haven been updating much recently... well, perhaps i've got no time.. busy with quite a number of things this festive season.. realised how much junks i have after packing my stuff.. *wow*
    more importantly, i think i'm dumbfounded, or at lost about things that happened around me... not sure where to start but certainly tough to convey through words.. *scratchs head*

    part of me concurs that i've progressed, that i'm pleased with whom and what i'm blessed with..
    yet another part of me swayed at the flood back of sentiment..
    unaware of the aching of the mutilated mark, this side of me acquired the assurance onced rummaged..
    i'm anesthetized instead of feeling elated at the discovery..
    which seems puzzling to me since i deem restoration of faith fulfilled..

    to append the circumstances, further incidents weathered my gratification..
    silence ain't golden afterall.. tranquility doesn't speak of harmony.. another lesson to be learnt positively..
    probably due to verity, the requisite of anxiety discontinues..
    perhaps because of scarcity, the alternative has to be taken..
    maybe the ultimate incentive is within, in anticipation of erupting at it's most apposite..


    "To fall in love is easy, even to remain in it is not difficult; our human loneliness is cause enough. But it is a hard quest worth making to find a comrade through whose steady presence one becomes steadily the person one desires to be."