Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, July 6

    few seconds ago i received an sms..
    i wished it was from you, obviously it isn't. tell me i'm asking for too much once again. tell me there's no obligation. tell me words are cheap so it's of no significance whatsoeva.

    minutes passed i'm taking my time to pack my stuff..
    the worst has yet to come i believe. tons of work waiting to be completed. tell me i'm not jaded. tell me it's not gg to be as bad as it seems. i just can't stop being pessimistic. help!

    almost 24 hours not even a note of concern expressed..
    is this care of no importance? tell me you are too busy to peek at ur phone. tell me your phone's run out of batt. bloody come up with more excuses. be a monkey and do silly stuff. they're so not funny even a teeny weeny bit.

    not even a week is gone, i'm already missing those laughter..
    the surprise is as amusing to me as to anyone else. i'll take my time to forget about it. cos i just cant think the right way. kept feeling i don't deserve anything or anyone good. tell me i'm an idiot. tell me i'm paranoid. i should take it easy right?

    i can't, at least for the moment. cos i'm blardi hell being a bitch ranting and cursing and swearing and whining and complaining.

    school is starting soon. damn it. my room's in a mess. shite. my thoughts just won't take a break and stop running. what the hell. i'm falling into emotinal quicksand not seeking help. tmd..