Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, July 9

    it's a damn blardi gossipy place.. you better watch who you are messing with before ASSUMING who the heck it is or what the heck it is and spread like nobody's fucking business.. i don care, can't care anymore aint it.. but this is MY blog.. like i mentioned i can't even stand being judged by my closest buddies.. so all the more i despise ppl who don't know me well enough to judge me.. don't come and tell me ask me interrogate me or whatsoever.. alright... maybe judge is too strong a word but in my state of mind i can't locate a better word in my thesaurus.. obviously i don't wish anything bad to happen from now on.. *cross fingers*

    i'm tired.. so tired.. dying mayb.. physical stress? nope.. more like mentally.. cos of rag? nope.. rag's stil fine for me..