Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, September 26

    This morning when i woke up..



    "Are my eyes playing tricks on me?" was my first thought.. *rubs eyes*

    what the hell? sure or not? i not dreaming ar?

    These roses very pretty leh! *moves my head away from the roses*


    really leh!! one whole BIG bouquet in front of me the moment i open my eyes early in the morning at about 10am!

    This card comes with the flowers.. yep.. it's from fareast flora.. the card looks abit too big in my opinion but oh well.. haha..


    And the message inside the card that finally made me stop crying..

    "To Dear: I'm sorry.. i'm sorry.. i'm sorry.. i'm sorry.. i'm sorry.. i'm sorry.. i'm sorry.. i'm sorry.. i'm sorry.. Lotsa Love from Zw"

    My monkey is really sweet hor? hmmm.. i noe alot of guys sure say walau! waste money leh!! the flowers sure very expensive wan la!

    i do think along the same line.. but still it's the thought that counts.. monkey really made me very very upset.. and this is his way of saying sorry.. which of course i very much appreciate..

    for days i had been crying almost non-stop.. i just can't stand that kind of nonsense.. really really wanted to give up cos i believe i CAN find someone who will never do what monkey did to me.. which literally broke my heart..

    now monkey promises me he will never make me upset again.. i choose to believe him lo.. can't just give up cos i still love him ma.. haha..

    now tell me.. where to find this kind of guy? i'm so glad to say HE's mine.. *winkz*