Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, April 27


    i think i have friends who made me change the way i do things, who made me become a mean bitch becos of my beliefs..

    if you promised something.. you fucking do it.. (remember in my early posts i mentioned i hate ppl who can't keep promises).. and if you don't.. or try not to.. i'm gonna hunt you down.. just like how i chased for money in my 10 years of being a treasurer..

    well yeah i do feel bad but think abt it.. you promised remember? and you could have kept that promise earlier on without having to come up with cliche excuses.. you think it's fucking easy for me to pester issit? although i'm a mean bitch but it's such friends who made me this way.. hur~

    if boxim, rite at the start dun say okay la! can or not? stop trying to act nice person when in fact you dun wan to do it.. if u really are nice, show it with actions la! this kind of logic oso must teach issit? walau.. ahkoo say until wanna volcano explode liaoz leh..

    i duno how many years i can continue to make myself believe that such ppl are my friends.. year after year i keep telling myself it's no big deal you forgot about something, since you are my friends.. friends who spent some of my most memorable times with me.. i put in so much effort to do the things i did and those i'm going to do.. and you leh? you dun treat me as friend tell me la!

    now i'm holding back even more.. i can't even assure myself that it's worth putting in the effort.. that you are still the close friend i use to have.. now i have to make myself believe those words of yours all over again..

    ppl like you have taught me how to be a mean bitch and be tough and get going.. if you treat me nice, i do the same.. if you fucking just trying the make use of the you-think-so-disposable-and-reusable friend like me, go eat shite and die..

    that said.. i'm still the friend who will bring you food (when i'm free to cook), accompany you (breakfast lunch dinner supper), listen to you (talk cok compain sing), buy you things, jio u out (mj ktv shoppin).. etc

    it's jus that there's always a limit to everything.. 'believing you are my friend' included..


    by the way.. this is really hilarious.. go check this out.. i had a good time laughing it off..