Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, July 24

    jus to show how weird and irritating a person can get.. and this person is not even in the slightest degree my friend.. guess yh chris jy and boss can relate to this..

    (on msn chat)
    hello

    hi

    found job

    ya (see i was trying to be curt so he can f-off)

    wat job

    research associate (still okie at this point in time)

    where

    raffles place (i dun wan to say company can can can? ha)

    how much (so direct! if it's other ppl i dun mind lei, u dun chat with me on msn neither u r my fren u like tt so direct ask me how much?)

    not much

    about? (that's it, can't u tell i dun wan to tell you? u gongz ask more than one time some more!!!)
    got vacany? (i think this person meant 'vacancy')

    i think so but they looking for biz/stats grad only.. (can u please stop asking qns????)

    oo

    at this point in time i can't tahan liaoz.. what ever that follows i ignored.. baaa~