Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, July 15

    weekend is here!! yipee!! it's really different when one's working mondays to fridays.. i so look forward to the weekend and yes! saturday is here! hahaha..


    monkey brought me to ps for a quick bite @ carls junior be4 heading to cathay for our movie.. the burger's so huge leh!! we shared ONE meal.. hahaha.. i think it's quite nice! monkey liked the idea of puttting whole tray of serviets on each table.. hahaha..

    over to watch my johnny depp! hhahahahaha..

    i had some cravings for the buttery corns and decided to get one to satisfy my craving.. this bloody small cup of corn costs $2.50! hmmm, abit the steep i feel.. but where else can i get to eat this other than at cinema huh?

    well anyways, the flash from my camera while i was taking the picture above attracted uneccessary attention.. haha, nothing serious, jus one of the ushers came over to tell me photograph is not allowed.. hehz, of cos i noe la, jus tt it was boring be4 the movie started ma!

    pirates of the carribean! good movie! i love it! i love johnny depp! i wanna marry him!! hahahahaha..

    after the movie.. i think monkey kinda got possessed.. he was acting all weird and keeps mumbling to me i'm captain jack sparrow.. *diaoz*