Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, January 22

    Lemongrass Dinner @ South Bouna Vista The Village Centre
    --Sister's Treat wor~~~

    are you wondering why my sis so nice treating us dinner? why a relatively expensive place? haha.. she's working part time at lemongrass.. and my parents have never tried the food there.. so we decided it'll be good to bring them to her workplace for dinner! erm, plus i asked my sis if there'll be any treat since she's earning money! hehehehehe~

    we had 10 dishes (including special lemongrass drink).. which is too much for us! drinks and dessert on the house.. cos they know my sister ma.. hehz..

    the special lemongrass drink..


    fishmaw soup!!! so yummy~

    prawn patty!

    thai fish cake~

    broccoli with mushroom!


    hotplate tofu..

    the most unpopular dish was green curry.. too much eggplant (which most of us don't eat), and it's abit too salty..

    breaded fish pheweet!

    fried chicken wor.. my sis' favorite..

    dessert on the house!

    totalled to a bill of about $100.. not bad eh? thanks sis!