Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, January 26

    What do we eat when many of us OT together???


    order pastamania delivery! haha.. pastas and pizzas! Tha's DS setting up the table..

    and that's CF supervising DS! hehz.. pastamania delivery only accepts cash payment.. and minimum order is $15.. i think the packed pasta portion quite big.. filling! yummy yummy!

    jus some random photos taken.. i can't find the magnet eeyore at minitoons anymore! sold out liaoz.. =(

    this is my workstation when i'm not so busy.. hehz..

    and this is my workstation on a bloody busy saturday morning!

    yeah, initially i can't find many things to fill up the space on my table.. then soon i realise i haven't got enough space for my snacks! so i pulled my pedestral out for that purpose.. now i have a "L-shape" workstation! haha..

    and i kinda like to walk around barefooted.. i know abit dirty.. so most of the time i walk around in my slippers lor.. heh.. this photos taken last week.. since then i've made minor changes.. added my fav suzuki swift! and more food! yeah!