Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, March 22

    tHe gUy i dReAmt aBt~~

    haha! ever since i watched hanakimi series.. i start to notice this guy.. 吴尊.. such a pretty boy! remember.. i always have soft spot for pretty boys.. hahaha.. see la, now i'm a 花痴 all over again.. even my mum likes him! she keeps telling me he's very pretty, very handsome.. haha.. my sentiments exactly!

    he has the perfect built i love! not too beefy not to skinny(like monkey).. *keke*

    monkey sure dun like him.. cos i keep telling him how pretty and handsome and cute and aiyoyo whatever positive adjectives you can find i've told monkey.. and his response?
    “hanar hanar! enough liao hor! i ban you from buying vcds from now on!"

    haha.. i've also watched 吴尊 on you tube.. all his appearance on mtv, 娱乐百分百 etc.. haha.. you can see how 'serious' i am about him wor.. i even read his blog! thanks to da for sending me the link =)

    tralalala.. how can monkey stop me from buying vcds with all the yandao guys acting? haha.. IMPOSSIBLE!