Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, March 13

    oOoOoo 6 wEirD tHiNgS aBt mE

    --nUmbAaR oNe--
    i hate to eat spring onions (only when it's chopped into more than 1cm in length)
    i think this is pretty weird eh? i jus dun like to see 'long' spring onions in my food!

    --nUmBaAr tWo--
    i dun eat crayfish or lobster once i see their shells.
    cos i think they're damn fugly.
    as simple and ridiculous as tat.

    --nUmBaAr tWeE--
    i like to watch how people get tortured physically or how they die (ONLY ON SCREEN LA)
    meaning: mentally torturing movies like wolf creek or saw are not really to my liking. i prefer final destination and the hostel or the like of them..

    --nUmBaAr fOuR--
    my bones crack very often. no, not only my fingers toes and neck.. my knees hips back elbows shoulders! i think i need lots of calcium!!!!

    --nUmBaAr fIvE--
    i used to record my singing and then listen to it over and over again, then laugh at my own singing.. now i do not have time for that..

    --nUmBaAr sEeEx--
    i put my money everywhere-- my bag drawers jeans skirts cupboard pencil case makeup pouch.. so whenever i happen to find them, i'll feel happy, cos i'm richer by the amount i find! haha..

    that's all! 6 weird things about meeeeeee~