Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, July 16

    i want to own these... -update-

    on second thoughts, i think i should prioritise the list and make some changes with my now more-sober-state-of-mind..

    and then i shall work towards striking out each and (hopefully) everyone of them.

    1. More money for the work i am doing (or i should look for higher paying job elsewhere) this should be on-going hee.

    2. New notebook/ exercise book (for me to practice my hiragana)

    3. Samsonite laptop backpack (i really can't stand the weight on either side of my shoulders)

    4. A professional work pants(black), jacket (to go with pants) completed 9August2008 but i need... maybe more.. it's time to upgrade my work attire in da wardrobe

    5 A pair of super comfy heels for work (to go w number 2 for my biz trips)

    6. A pretty and professional laptop case (when i don't want to bring my wires & mouse)
    ym & hx are going to get this for me birthday! yeah! i shall wait for hx's wishlist!

    7. Relaxing, rejuvenating hair treatment and trim. completed 6August2008

    8. Make up remover (click here)

    9. A GOOD lasting watch. (click here)

    10. A bigger wallet to keep all my cards. (the current one's overflowing) i haven't started sourcing though.

    11. End of year travel itinery (for my Japan trip) completed 2August2008

    12. Darkbrown size 7 boots from gojane.com (click here)

    13. Gladiator sandals/ wedge (they are really versatile, can go with so many attires!)
    14. Sony T-300B (click here)

    15. CRonaldo's jersey for 08-09 season

    16. Ralph Lauren polo-T (the one with gold threaded logo)

    17. Poland Euro 2008 hp chain from jack n jill potato chips!!!

    18. eng-jap and jap-eng dictionary

    19. My favorite Burberry's and BBL stuff (click here "the one in the centre" and here and here)

    20. New spectacles, a pair with super high index to make the lens thin thin thin (i'm too lazy for contacts. i should like start to collect whole shelf of specs to go with my outfit)

    21. LV damier something. maybe wallet? i don't know. i'm gg to the voodoo-ed shop soon with mama!

    22. Fujifilm Instax mini 55i (polaroid camera)

    that's all for now i guess. =P this shall be my source of motivation to earn more money! humphz.