Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, July 11

    I want to own these...

    i don't care whether they are wants or needs.. just let me have them!

    ok, maybe it's the time of the day.. i'm like so sleepy, just finished work.. i need to rant.

    1. Samsonite laptop backpack (i really can't stand the weight on either side of my shoulders)

    2. A pretty and professional laptop case (when i don't want to bring my wires & mouse)

    3. A pair of super comfy black working heels

    4. A professional work suit (maybe more. it's time to upgrade my working wardrobe)

    5. End of year travel itinery (for my Japan trip)

    6. Relaxing, rejuvenating hair treatment and trim

    7. New spectacles, a pair with super high index to make the lens thin thin thin (i'm too lazy for contacts. i should like start to collect whole shelf of specs to go with my outfit)

    8. More money for the work i am doing

    9. New notebook/ exercise book (for me to practice my hiragana)

    10. CRonaldo's jersey for 08-09 season

    11. Espano jacket (simply cos i like the design)

    12. A GOOD, lasting watch

    14. My burberry's jacket (the one i saw at T3)

    15. Window shop for inspiration with mama

    16. LV damier (cream) something (i love the print but haven't been to the voodoo-ed shop for a long time)

    17. Ralph Lauren polo-T (the one with gold threaded logo)

    18. Poland Euro 2008 hp chain from jack n jill potato chips!!!

    19. TIME (like can i have >24 hrs a day so i can have some time for MYSELF???)

    20. Fujifilm Instax mini 55i (polaroid camera)

    21. blue label tote

    i shall stop here. cos i'm dead tired.