Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, April 22

    Aimless freedom

    the dreaded exams are finally over, though ending with such a difficult management accounting paper.. a heavy load off my shoulder, hence feeling floating.. hee.. but then again, the aimless feeling is here again.. nvm, i'll treat it as recuperating from the drained brained cells, tho i've not much to start with...

    so after my last paper at 3pm, i came home to interact with my computer.. i haven been fully utilizing it for entertainment purposes for some time.. so, other than updating and adding some features to my blog, i checked my emails, friendster, chat with friends on icq and msn at the same time..

    a note to my so considered boring after-exam activity jus sitting in front of the monitor and get fat.. i was happily adding the cute little icons to the headings on the left.. when i was 99% done with the 'masterpiece' i cleverly/accidentally/watsoeva clicked on the 'clear edits' button! so my hours of work looking for pictures and icons were wasted.. i had to do it all over again.. which explains why i'm still here during this time of the day.. nevertheless a mild sense of satisfaction was my credit for hurting my wrists, eyes and back..


    Take the ICQuiz!