Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, June 5

    happie birthday to valerie~!

    just checked my sch account email.. the arts canteen's gg to change tender.. i wonder if the food wil be as tasty..

    i've said things i regretted.. i've done things i shouldn't.. i've even lost part of my memories.. i did not heed the signal of my red red gg to be infected left eye..
    i felt utterly terrible the next day.. my stomach almost left my body.. my system almost stopped functioning.. i've never felt so terrible..
    to look on the bright side, there's always a first time.. to be frank however.. i'm just a bitch.. the metamorphosis is appalling.. overwhelming.. i'd better discontinue with all these nonsense.. i really don't know what got into me.. perhaps it's the little things that i held on to too tightly.. you know smtimes when there's no avenue to ventilate the accumulated frustrations..and then there's this thing abt you know ur frens' negative reactions when u tell them abt it.. in my view there's no point in voicing out anything anymore..why spoil the mood and feel worse in trying to figure a way out with stubborn ppl? why bother to approach someone knowing u'll be slapped right in the face?
    the obviously-got-comments(harsh ones too) 'no comments' doesn't help at all.. we all know giving comments is easy, ultimately being in the situation yourself is totally different.. not to mention we work around our own principles..
    i'm beginning to wonder maybe i can comprehend what one of my friends went through then.. it's definitely a terrible feeling.. stressful too.. cos u can't speak of the situatio freely to them.. only it's tougher for her.. at least my family's fine with the situation over the span of half a year.. i'm happy, as long as the friends' part is shut off.. maybe that's y she did it then..
    i'm appreciative tho.. tt i have friends who are concerned.. tho along the way unhappy things happended.. saying so many sorry oso no use since wat is done is done.. but still thanks alot for the thought and offer.. for the sms-es and calls to check if i'm okie.. for the follow up that hit me rather hard.. for the multiple 'am i feeling better' msgs.. really.. *sooompa*
    I AM SO APOLOGETIC TO THE GALS.. PAISEH.. DONNO WAT ELSE TO SAY LE LA..
    i may sound like a spoilt brat, self-centered bitch ranting abt the happenings.. but i thought tis may well be the only way i let my emotions run.. words and actions contradict at times.. this is my blog.. my way of releasing the raging emotional particles inside me where i cant do it well otherwise.. stop asking me what happened and who i am talking about or other related qns.. pls wake up ur idea lar.. if i want it or he or she to be known i'd have done so now..

    on a lighter note.. i'm looking ofrward to the harry potter trip w my cousins next week.. a yearly routine! *hee*

    oh yea, met up with liling nellie qianyu yongling jasc yest.. had dinner at kfc then yak and talk all the way.. it was nice sitting around and catching up with one another.. shall go on a sentosa trip soon yeah!

    crystal heart
    Heart of Crystal


    What is Your Heart REALLY Made of?
    brought to you by Quizilla