Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 17

    mambo last night w da gals qian jasc yonghui was just there.. phuture was packed as usual.. zouk dance floor surprisingly not alot of ppl.. met quite a number of friends tho.. *hee* i din get high from the drinks.. got high when i saw edison chen at members' bar instead.. okie.. i'm suaku.. starstruck.. wateva.. i actually see edison!!! can you believe it?!?!??!! we were less than half a metre infront of him! thanks to joseph *harhar* he came telling me edison and louis koo inside members so he brought us in to see him.. then his friend(i donno e name) who supposedly knows edison pat on edison's shoulder, pointed to me and said i'm his friend *swoons* so yeah he said hi to me!!!!! i spoke to him!!!!!!!!! i almost went crazy then.. *wow*

    well, life has certainly not been easy for me this past year.. and i appreciate your concern.. meanwhile i'm getting better i hope, with my things settled here and there.. what can i say man.. i'm still as lively and bubbly.. not forgetting loving to 'suan' you lar.. i just hate growing up.. realising there's more and more responsibilities, seeing more sides of people, or so-called widening my horizons? i've definitely changed, that's for sure but for the better or worse.. i'm still figuring it out.. *shrugs* though we hardly keep in contact ever since you enlist.. but i always tot the phone conversations once in a while were comforting for me to know you are still there.. listening to me.. by the way you seem to be alot alot alot others' 'consultant' eh? *keke* and yar.. i've been tied down with sch stuff.. foc and rag.. so i hardly find the time to meet up with friends(tho i do try to make it to mambo every wed since hols started).. even if i haf time i wanna slp first.. if not go out i tired oso not fun right.. yeah.. by the way u ord-ing soon and gg to ntu pian4 all the young pretty girls liao lo.. muahahahaha.. after my busy season and ur's.. go for dinner or sth k?

    my uni friends all(okie almost all) says i'm chiongster.. i agree.. but only for the hols.. anyway i only club more often this hols.. last time only go sch bashes once in a while wat.. haiyoyo.. once sch start i will be nerd liao wor.. jus wanna enjoy now lar.. when i'm still able to.. just go with friends, dance to the music.. except hating the cigarrettes smoke, some guys who do things i dont like.. the rest i'm fine with.. not all ppl who chiong are bad ppl.. i'm so glad my parents understand.. come to think of it i've got alot of freedom eh.. my parents are fine with me gg club as long as i take care of myself.. even if i reach home in the weee hours from supper or ktv they oso don scold.. still ask me how come friends never come my place gamble mahjong play cards blablabla.. my mum even asks me on wed ans sat nights when i'm at home how come i never go out.. haiyo.. i'm happy with this lar.. can't imagine if they keep nagging at me giving me curfews and all.. i'll go crazy lor.. haha

    right.. foc's coming soon soon! i'll be away in sch for 5 days! so fun.. never stay in hostel before.. except the slpovers @ waiying's last sem.. hurm.. but guess we'll all be worn out sia.. *hmmm*