Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 14

    watched the best bet at jubilee this evening.. i jus lurve those rhyming hokkien conversations.. hee.. the movie was alrite lar.. the interesting dialouge really amuses me.. muahahahaha..

    took a cab home after 10pm.. i've never met such a young and considerate(not to mention good-looking) driver.. the moment i buckled my seat belt, he asked if the aircon temperature was alright for me.. if too warm or cold just tell him he can adjust it.. then barely 3 mins later he asked if the radio station was to my preference.. *wow* he switched from 933fm to power 98 tho i mentioned i was fine with it.. then i called puiee.. he kindly turned the radio off for me to use the phone.. after i ended my conversation on the phone, he told me he took the longer route after asking me usually which way i go by.. he apologised saying he just started driving taxi for 2 weeks.. tho the fare was $14 on his meter.. he insisted on me paying the usual fare which was $11.. *amazed* he stil told me to be careful on my way up.. saw me walk to my block then drove away.. this is like so so rare isn't it? har.. what can i say? damn.. forgot to ask for his name.. *winkz*

    Will Turner is the caring young man from pirates of the caribbean. he will adore you till the day that he dies
    You are going to Marry orlando Bloom. He will
    always treat you right and is very romantic. He
    will do anything for you. He is very polite and
    has deep brown eyes and is very good looking
    (which is another plus!). He can make anything
    cheesy look really hot(like sliding down stairs
    on a shield shooting arrows or wearing pointy
    ears for example). Congrats!!


    Which male celebrity are you going to marry? (now 12 (i just added more, and still more to come!)results that have pics!)
    brought to you by Quizilla