Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, December 18

    but later u still wan to go out with ---
    okie lo then i rot at hm
    okie.. u go lo..
    dear.. i go out with --- or not really matters tt much to u??
    i dun like u go out wif --- la.... anyway juz go la
    y dun like?
    juz dun like lor..
    really nothing wan u dun believe.. let --- tell u in person wil u be better? dear dear i only love u leh.. i see the future when i'm with u.. not other ppl..
    nvm la.. no need tell me in person
    dear u dun trust me issit?
    trust u.. nothing la.. trust u la..

    haha i used to listen and really not go out with ppl.. but now holidays leh.. then i dun wan to rot at hm.. some more i once told my friend there's quite alot of 'dates' i rejected cos of monkey.. not on his demand but cos i tot i should think of his feelings la.. esp when i'm unsure of somethings..

    then now.. i'm very clear of how i feel leh.. clubbing aint fun anymore cos every hour i'm sober to answer calls.. clubbing is fun cos of the company though.. gg out for dinners with friends i think it's okie.. as long as he trusts me.. i dun wan to use this as an excuse when we quarrel.. as in saying i take too much of his time and i should give him his time while i'm here rotting at hm when he says he dun like me go out with --- or --- or ---...

    he always say just go la.. but he sure dun feel good abt it.. asking me to go out w my friends dunno issit becos he dun wan to come meet me, or he's bu shuang and jus saying qi4 hua4.. i duno duno duno.. i'm dumb i'm stupid i dun get what u wan and perhaps i can't give wat u wan. what the hell.

    this entry started out intending to be a happy one.. abt my ktv and dinner and mj with friends.. now i have no mood.