Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, August 9

    Ding Dong Ding Dong!! It's the second year!! hehz.. my dear dear is so sweet! see.. no matter how much he hates buying flowers thinking that it's a waste of his money.. he'll still do it if he knows it's gonna make me so delighted! muahahahahaha!



    He actually brought the bouquet with him and waited for me at my office building lobby!!! so sweet right? hahaha.. i'm happy la, but i also realised it's quite paiseh to walk around with such a big bouquet..

    first, it's not light.. quite heavy leh.. second, ppl will look at you and the flowers and sometimes whisper to their partners or friends.. just weird la, not used to being 'watched' hahaha.. third, we were on our way to esplanade and it was people mountain people sea, so gotta carry the flowers with extra caution!



    now i can understand how sweet bfs are when they not paiseh just carry the big bouquet walk on the streets.. hahahahahahaha..

    the fireworks on 8 august was pretty, but i thought last year's much better.. the right feelings and not so squeezy.. hhahahahaa..

    on nationaly day.. monkey woke up early to cook lunch for us! hee.. my sister so lucky, since she was home, she get a share too!




    nothing much for national day.. i'm over the period of watching the parade on tv.. instead, we went je to dinner.. hahaha..


    such a simple celebration for second year.. but i love it! hee..

    oh! wanna know what he bought for me? hahahahahaha.. check this out! mine's the pure white color one.. 30G.. hahahaha enough for me to store my whole bleach and naruto series.. along with hundreds of songs!!!!

    where to find such a poor bf who still spends on me? hee.. he's endangered!

    i no money la, so bought him a new belt.. his old armani one sucks.. hee.. now i start work.. then i can slowly save up to get him his dream present.. SSSSssshhhhhhhh, i won't tell!