Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, August 26

    i was busy searching for a decent black n white dress for this bizad dnd.. and jasc was my fairy godmama!!

    i managed to get a black dinner dress out of my own pocket.. then popped over to jasc's.. she's just back frm her bangkok trip recently.. with tons of shoes and accessories! hahhahaha.. she lent me her white heels, white laces, white earrings and white flower band for me to play around with, see how i wanna 'hang' them on me! hahaha..

    and tadah! perfect simple dress for da dinner!! weeeeeee~!

    took lotsa phots.. (of cos rite? dress nice nice liaoz must take many photos!!)


    i had some difficulties walking in the pair of heels but only becos i suck at walking in them.. esp when they are pointed heels! hahaha good thing i did not fall flat on my face and embarrass myself hehz..

    anyway, the heels were ver comfortable!! no blisters after long hours! in fact it feels a little cushiony, holding my ar4 kar1 in place!

    in case you thought i rebonded my hair before attending dnd.. no no!! i just went to cut fringe, then told my hairdresser i'm gg for a dinner and he washed and blew my hair into place la! haha.. now my natural strands are back sometimes i feel like gg bald.. hahaha..


    the food was not good, but considering the fact that we had wala wala's band (i forgot the name) to entertain us.. it's not bad for the price of $29.. did i mention dnd was at raffles town club? i dun really like the place.. so no comments la..

    since grace wasn't able to make it to dnd in time.. i took photos of the food for her!!

    "nar grace! your share of food here here here!!" *points below*

    well, only almost all the dishes here la, i forgot about the mee, but it wasn't wonderful, so no regrets missing out on that one! *hee*

    it was such a fun nite.. and it continued at cineleisure's hk cafe.. love ya all!! let's have gathering soon! hahahaha..