Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, February 12

    happy lunar new year!!!
    well, the excitement of new year visiting seems to be negatively correlated to age.. hur~

    i used to look forward to cny eve so i get my half day off, get to visit my pr school.. then the steamboat reunion dinner with my relatives..
    now the cny mood's not so strong anymore.. i don't go to chinatown for last minute shopping, don't watch cny countdown programmes.. and for the first time in my life, my 'chu yi' is spent at home sleeping eating and watching tv..

    nevertheless i still very much like the family gatherings every 'chu er'.. my father's 12 siblings take turns to hold the cny gathering.. and this year's my fifth uncle's turn.. so yeah.. went to his new place.. 2 words.. damn rich.. haha.. 1 house 2 cars 3 storeys 4 neighbours along the same stretch 5 family members 6 toilets.. ktv cum movie room, 3 mahjong tables, 1 'ban luck' table.. 1 'si4 se4 pai2' table.. and 1 table for those who wan to mai3 da4 xiao3.. the dice thingy la.. i dunno wat is it called.. gosh.. preactically a gambling den!!

    met some of my cousins i haven seen for years.. cousin bb came back from hk with her 3 children!!! my my.. and i finally get to see my 'mac nugget' cousin's son!! so adorable!
    oh ya.. also received the news another of my closer cousin yr getting married next month! never expect her to settle down so early.. she's 22.. happy for her la.. =)

    met many of my cousins' partner as well.. haha, well, had fun chatting and teasing them la.. still remember me and yh used to 'kaypo' the relationships of older cousins.. and now? it's our turn to be 'kaypoed' i guess? yh's 6 mths pregnant, everyone asking her how it feels, boy or girl.. blablabla.. and almost everyone keep asking me where's my bf, why never bring him, where is he, blablabla.. aiyoyo.. shang1 nao3 jing1 ar! the moment i step into the house, my fifth aunt ask, "eh, your bf why never come ar?" then later on yh said, "bf must know how to play mahjong hor!".. then cousin jf said, "ask him come now la! can play mahjong with us!" worst still.. some ask me when is it my turn to settle down.. me?!?!?! i haven even graduate okay.. i jus brush it off saying maybe 8 to 10 years later.. haha.. maybe never..

    gosh.. i dun mind them asking la.. guess i haven reached the age where they start getting worried if i'll be able to jia4 chu1 qu4.. haha.. diaoonz.. this is what happens when your family has a norm of girls getting married young.. the good thing is i'm not the only one subjected to the 'interrogation'.. hee..

    it's fun to catch up with my cousins.. and my so many nieces and nephews are so adorable!! did a head count some time ago.. my paternal relatives numbered near 100.. and now with some pregnant.. soon there'll be more to add!! haha..

    ha.. was talking to cousin dm.. realised how blur i was.. the thing with his buddy la.. you know, the kind of i-want-to-date-you-but-you-jio-so-many-ppl-along situation.. i tot i was helping him by asking her! haha guess it's just me.. i'm dense so i don't get the hint.. similar situation happened with zw too.. it's rather hilarious come to think of it.. haha!

    enuff with cny.. i had 'pre vday dinner' at marche yesterday! so bloody many ppl.. and gosh! we ate so much i feel like an elephant.. haha.. the salmon's steak's delicious!! and i love strawberry waffle with tiramisu ice cream!! yummy yum yum!! thanks dear.. hahaha.. happy happy food! so sorry don have time to play mahjong wor.. haiz..