Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, February 2

    you know sometimes i can't stand school cos i hardly find time to blog.. which makes me unhappy.. hur~

    haven't spent a whole day in town with the girls for so long le!!! we went shopping(for jasc and qian) and walking for me.. hehz.. i don't feel really bad cos i get to see jasc trying on clothes and give her comments! haha.. the denim short short skirt and white skirt she bought are so nice!!! *phewwweeeet* the small talks were pretty enjoyable too~!

    oh and yep, i had a chocolate 'Hero' bun for lunch! it's just beside the shilin taiwan snacks stall in far east level one! pretty tasty.. or is it that i was too hungry? *shrugs*

    i think i've start to got this 'thing' for tube dresses.. but i was too lazy to try them on.. anyhow i don't have the money! ha.. and yes shoes!!! i sort of like the 2 pair of white heels i saw in charles and keith.. look so sweet and nice with both jeans and skirt! i shall add it to my list.. but then again i'll become taller than him leh, if i wear them.. urgh~ this is the problem with my height..

    oh, which reminds me.. was walking past orchard mrt station when a girl gave me a scare by appearing from behind and started talking to me.. turn out she's a talent scout.. asked me if i am currently modelling with any agency.. if i wanted to join their blablabla (i'm so sorry i wasn't listening to her).. of course i did not accept.. she dun sound or look convincing at all.. hmmm, perhaps she did it on purpose? i mean i'm not a model 'ingredient' la.. perhaps she saw my face and decided to look and sound not convincing.. *lol*

    i mean i do feel a little surprised.. it's been months since i was approached.. haha (so bhb).. it kind of feels good.. you know.. that kind of at-least-still-got-ppl-wanna-ask-me-be-model feeling.. proud? maybe a little.. not everyone gets approached more than once right?? *bitch* must be my new levis jeans la.. yeah i love my 593!!! haha.. thanks dear!! though every time i tell you a talent scout approach me you will say they are trying to cheat me.. they are blind.. blablabla..

    which reminds me jasc was telling me one of her male friend thinks girls who wear size 27 levis jeans are fat.. well, did i interpret correctly? i suppose the reaction "aiyo, why tt ger wear size 27 wan??" don't sound very approving eh? just because his girlfriend wears size 24 (not forgetting she's small frame and small size) doesn't mean 27 and above are fat right? haha.. i totally disagree.. but i can only say alamak.. i mean even if i can fit size 24, it'll only be long enough for me as a 3-quart yeah? i even find 27 abit short for me! *shakes head* alright.. it's just sad to hear such thing.. there're actually ppl who are so ignorant.. (no offence ar jasc cos he's ur fren)

    gosh.. am i old or what? my legs are feeling the aches from all the walking!! &^*($#_!@