Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 27

    the weather these days is killing me.. it feels like i'm living in an oven.. ice cream, cold drinks.. here i come!!!!

    woke up real early this morning (9am is early for me).. sweat the hell out of me sweeping mopping washing and cooking.. before getting a bath.. barely 10 mins after my bath, i started perspiring!!! yes yes, my place's not equipped with air conditioner.. except the removable type in my study which the coolant malfunctions occassionally..

    anyhow that's besides the point.. i cooked lunch for us today! so happy.. haven't done so in ages.. only prepared breakfast every mondays when we have the same class.. so yep! i'm so happy today cos i get to cook for him!! haha.. argh! i forgot to take a picture of our lunch! chicken cutlet, a little spicy potato wedges (i mentioned spicy cos i made the effort to buy chilli powder despite the scorching heat ha), noodles with mushroom, chilli bits, lemon grind and a little coriander leaves (cos i just wan it to be colorful haha).. was so worried he dun like it that i forgot to ask him how was it till he got home hehz.. he said it was nice cos i cooked it.. i'm not sure if i like that answer (alright i know i missed the garlic).. but nvm la! even if it taste like shite he'll still hav to eat it! *evil laughter* think it'll be more fun if we can cook together! ( i remember my herbal chicken and twister fries).. muahahahahaha...

    alright.. lost my momentum for studying.. plus the stupid weather.. one more to go! and i'll be officially jobless.. haiz.. but then again i get to party with my gals!! muahaha...