Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, May 6

    i've always wanted a digicam for so long.. and now i'm finally the proud owner of casio exilim Z57!!! so much so that when i hold it in my hand, i didn't feel anything.. hurm, sort of like dumfouded, stunned.. didn't expect it to be mine so soon.. was thinking go sourcing for some time before i decide which model to buy.. but since i got a good lobang so might as well.. so yeah, few hundred bucks off my account but hey! i'm a happy gal! *hops around* thanks so much dear!! haha..

    well, exams are over.. so i'm officially busy with enjoying hols before i start work on 16th.. these few days received some calls from the companies i applied for.. but since i've got a placement already, no need to go for other interviews.. so it's not that no companies want me afterall.. muahahaha..

    it's so nice to club after so so long.. mambo was quite fun.. as usual, i din queue to get in.. it's so nice to know my cousin's always there to bring us in *grinz* thanks so much!!! i love my gals!!!! it's so fun dancing and drinking with them!!! (and i tot us giving one another pecks on the lips was pretty silly-ingly fun) i also love my lamboghini!!! but i shouldn't drink one after another immediately next time, too overwhelming for me.. and now i'm down with sore throat. *ahemhem* perhaps due to the amount i drink too.. i oso forgot what i drank exactly.. no stamina le.. cos too long never drink.. oh ya! the lychee martini's so nice!! my first time trying it at phuture la.. shall have some more next time! felt abit bad didn't join da nus ppl for long.. but i tot that day phuture's music was better.. anyhow.. i'm so gonna club again next week..

    i wan to cycle, slack at the beach, watch movie, sing ktv, and what nots!! so people.. date me date me!! muahahaha..