Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, May 12

    yes, it's another round of pigging out today!

    wanted to watch 1245 movie but ended up sleeping and sleeping.. catched the 1530 kingdom of heaven @ cine instead.. hmmm, orlando bloom's still good-looking.. without blue eyes and blonde hair haha.. the movie's to me.. nice! like jasc said made me think but not much impact.. other than that, i like the war scenes.. fighting scenes.. so bloody and so COOL! muahahaha.. oh ya, that reminds me nel mentioned i'll like house of wax haha.. by the way, we bought nachos @ cine and i felt so bloody hell cheated la! the cheese has no chesse taste and looks so orangy.. zw said it taste like they put pepper and flour and water only.. it sucks totally.. and the chips' so little! the only consolation is the chips alone taste better than GV ones haha..

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    see, the cheese's so watery.. *puke*

    before the movie we went taka for some finger food.. there's a sale @taka square.. women's shoes and bags.. until 23may.. guess? bags going at 50%! i think i'll go down again.. saw a couple quite nice ones.. and affordable haha.. do go down and take a look ya? haha

    dinner @amk central.. 2 of us had chix cutlet, prawn mee and lor mee.. it's PIGGING OUT! haha.. nice nice.. finger lickin good leh! how the hell do they fry that chix til so crispy and tasty? gosh, i'm starting to get hungry now..

    after dinner went to visit yihui.. her baby boy's so adorable!! my gosh.. a cousin 2 days older than me is already a mother!! her husband's only 23yrs old! and he happens to be zw's sec sch mate!! haha.. is singapore small or what? anyhow, they related their story on the day of giving birth to me.. haha she made it sound so easy! and she plans to have 3 children.. when she asked when will it be my turn i said maybe 10yrs later.. then she said "my! then my youngest child will be 4yrs and oldest 10 le leh!" well, i told her it's different la.. her husband love kids so much and they are looking for a different kind of lifestyle from me.. i mean it's not up to me to have how many children rite.. have to see my partner oso ma.. so then she asked me in a soft tone (i think zw din hear it la) "orh, he don't like children is it?" haha i laughed and replied "how you know he'll be the father of my children?"

    so we continued chatting, playing with her baby, taking photos.. i told her when i went to shop for something for the baby and when i see her baby i want to have my own too! haha.. so silly hor.. you know it's indescripable when i see that kind of tenderness in her eyes when she look at her baby.. *awwwwww*
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    so cute rite?? he's brendon.. the 2 week old member of the family! haha