Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, May 11

    finally i get to sing my ktv todayeeeeee!!! wheeeeeeewwwwwheeeeee!!! *gaaa*

    woke up early in the morning (but still late meeting jasc).. accompanied her to terminate her california membership.. walked around awhile, had lunch and walk around some more.. before going back to je kbox to sing! cine kbox didn't have student promo and it's $12+++ 2to7pm.. je kbox student promo $6+++ 2to7pm.. why not rite? so four of us (nel qian jasc me) ended up paying $10.50 each.. if more ppl go, will be cheaper la.. cos the tidbits charge is fixed wan.. muahahaha.. date me date me! i still wanna sing!

    i shall say it again.. i love my gals!! they are a hell of fun!! took alot of photos.. silly photos funny photos, scary photos.. blablabla.. will upload and put the link soon.. i laughed til i teared and my jaws and stomach ache when i looked at them.. hmmm, perhaps one downside would be the bloody cold room la.. it's so so cold!! *shivers* hehz.. it was superb fun nevertheless!

    went to makan dinner @ chomp chomp after ktv.. with my dear! haha. we're so pig.. okieokie.. i'm so pig.. finished almost the whole stingray alone! simply love it! yummalicious! why is all the nice food good food i like in the north or east? argh... i wanna move to the north.. haha