Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, May 30

    i noticed some incoherence in my previous post.. but what the heck.. haha..

    my p5 tuition kid refuses to have tuition today.. i'm glad i won't miss my desperate housewives.. i'm glad i dun have to travel all the way to cck.. but there GOES MY MONEY!!!!!!!! argh... i'm broke broke broke.. OH-SO-BROKE... what the f***.. i need the money.. my goodness.. it's the great singapore sale leh!!!! wah biangz.. that's it la.. there goes my shopping spree.. *ppooooooffff* and i still haven clear my debt leh! i still owe him $400 BIG bucks!! what the hell.. my internship pays me minimum!!! and if i take leave they deduct the pay!! *puiee* SUPER SUPER PUIEE!!! *pounds table stomps foot* and i wanna get my dear good pressie!!
    Seems like i can't rebond hair and shop le.. no ktv no movie.. can only window shop and at most cut hair.. *Baaaaaaaaa*

    Meanwhile i dunno what to get for my dear fren... *scratches head*