Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, May 14

    my my.. i can feel the 'extras' accumulating around my waist and thighs.. from the amount of food i've consumed and failed to be worked away by my declining metabolism rate.. urgh..
    had steamboat dinner @marina south.. now my stomach's full of prawns and all kinds of shrooms they hav.. *buuuuurrrrrrpppp* then went to harry's esplanade to chill out.. i'm not a fan of beer.. neither a fan for contemporary jazz.. but the company's enough reason to go.. haha..

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    my bbq prawns!!!
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    what time is it? it's tiger time! *lame*

    m asked me what's so good or bad abt zw, this made me think through it seriously.. ended up not saying cos he's paiseh ha! hurm.. in short.. i think i like the fact that he has an idea of what he wants in life and works hard for it.. isn't this trait just so attractive? *nods furiously* doesn't matter the present value.. as long as the future value will be infinity as quoted from mr teoh muhahaha.. perhaps he can be more open minded.. i feel there's potential for him to see more and be more accepting.. yep.. haha..