Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, May 27

    me, zw and some other frens were at a restaurant having dinner.. then 2 guys walked towards our table. one started putting his arm around one of my frens saying hi.. and the other seemed interested in zw's hair.. so he started playing around with his hair, while looking seductively at the my guy fren opposite him.. i realised they are gays.. i'm not against them but i just thought it's weird for them to just come over.. then i looked across the restaurant.. i saw a table of 6 girls all dressed up 'gothly'.. why they hell were they dressed up like that in a chinese restaurant?? i was intrigued, so i continued staring at them fumbling with their chopsticks and asking one another how to eat the beiking roast duck.. meanwhile zw was totally disgusted with the 2 strangers who tried to make frens with them.. i frowned real hard and wanted to ask them to leave.. then i saw there were other men behind me, all looked weird.. they are cross dressers..
    -------------------------------------
    then i woke up.. W-E-I-R-D dream i had.. is it a hint for me to buy 4D?? hurm.. *ponders*
    anyhow, i took the trouble to leave house early (7.15am) so tat i can reach office before 830.. and guess what? the bus broke down.. i was late for 15 minutes in the end.. is this bad luck or is this bad luck? urgh.. disgusted.. i haven been punctual this whole week! *gaaaaaaaaaaaa*
    -------------------------------------
    yesterday went party world ktv @ orchard.. jh's birthday.. my first time gg ktv with them.. jh sing DAMN NICE la! the best i've heard so far.. yes yes.. MUCH better than mel.. haha.. my goodness.. when he started singing i just went *stuuuuunnnnnneeeedddd*... cos it's so nice la.. haha.. i had fun.. but not so much fun cos nobody rap with me.. they dun like to rap.. *sulk* anyway, zw sing very nice too leh!! muahahaha.. before gg ktv we were walking around la.. then i keep noticing gers looking at him.. is it just me? what? just becos he look better in shirt and pants? *pui* he said they are just looking at his shirt maybe.. *huh?!?!* i told him it's a girls' thing.. i can't help but notice.. then i told him dun wear this shirt le.. haha he gave me that you-are-crazy look.. *bish*
    -------------------------------------
    back to work.. "gd morning, may i speak to... hi i'm calling from... we're obtaining feedback regarding.. if you complete this survey we'll send you... within a few weeks.. can you spare me a few minutes..."
    (-_-)zZZz