Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, May 21

    quite many things have happened the past week.. i hardly have the time to have enough sleep until yesterday night..

    17may tuesday
    went cuppage party world sunlight city celebrate wanhui's 21st birthday.. i had fun.. cos really very long never sing with them.. especially since i missed shuhui's celebration the previous week.. let's see.. 7 of us went.. wanhui shuhui me jingling inez ben and jm.. by the time i reached home and had a decent bath.. it's like past 1am.. and i had to wake up at 645am the next morning!
    ----------------------------
    18may wednesday
    keep yawning during work.. my collegue told me my eyebags are getting obvious.. after work i went for tuition and my gosh.. i actually fell asleep while teaching them for the first time.. in the end i couldn't take it anymore i called it a day, ending tuition half hour earlier.. then i went home, bathed, and collapsed after 1am.
    -----------------------------
    19may thursday
    yonghui's 21st bday celebration at aranda country club that evening.. my dear came to pick me up at my workplace! hee.. then took a bloody long train ride to pasir ris.. it'snice seeing the uni gang.. haven't met them since end of exams.. we entertained ourselves.. taking photos, playing cards, talking rubbish.. hehz.. left at abt 1030 and guess ehat timei reached home? 1230! then bathed and again.. i collapsed after 1am.. by that time i looked like a panda..
    ------------------------------
    20may friday
    went to work a little later today cos i overslept.. TGIF! my productivity was super low today.. and we even took a 1hr15min lunch! when by rite my lunchtime was only 45mins.. haiz.. we surfed the net, chat online, eat the sweets and cakes other collegues bought and gossiped.. managed to call 25 customers today only, when my target was 30.. after work, my dear came to meet me and we went to old airport road market to eat dinner! it'sour first time there.. the market is so darn huge!! you know you get spoilt for choices when there's so many kinds of nice food.. in the end, we decided on wanton mee andhalf a herbal chicken!
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    this is the stall as introduced by the channel U program.. and there's my dear collecting our wanton mee! queue number 100~
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    tadah!! my $2 wanton noodle!!
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    *salavating* presenting da delicacy.. herbal chicken!!!