Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, March 5

    5 march 2003 friday
    Virgo(August 23 - September 22)
    Your love life is about to take a turn for the better. Both the Moon and Venus are giving you harmonious support now, so it's a good idea to make the most of it. You might feel more adventurous in love, but you'll do it in your typically cautious Virgo manner. This isn't about moving to fast; it's about being open to love and moving at just the right speed. You are more emotional than usual, but in practical kind of way. Trust your feelings -- even if they are still in flux.

    wanna blog cos sth happened today.. was having my finance tutorial when it started to rain.. initially wanted to get my ass home before gg out again to meet up with 86 friends for dinner.. so my plan can't be followed through due to the irritating rain.. so i went to the computer lab rot awhile.. occassionally looking out of the window to see if the rain has stopped.. to my dismay, it only got heavier *sulk*

    finally, i couldn't take it any longer cos i wanna go home! *boohoo* decided to jus try my luck to see if i meet anyone i noe who happens to carry an umbrella. again, no, i din meet anyone i know.. jus as i was prepared to walk in the rain to the bstp outside sch.. the rain stopped.. so darn freaky!!! was mumbling to myself it better not rain til i reach the bstp.. better still, til i reach home.. so i walk fast fast to the bstp.. on my way, abt halfway lar.. saw this huge lightning in front of me!!! okieokie.. not exactly in front of me but close enough to scare the hell out of me.. together with the deafening thunder.. wah biangz! so close i can see the tiny tiny 'roots' from the main lightning.. *argh* at the same point of time a flock of birds flew away from a tree suddenly.. think they kena scared by the lightning and thunder oso.. *hur~*

    and so to continue.. it started to drizzle when i reach the bstp!!! wow.. perhaps there's really someone up there listening to my mumbles.. *fwah* then when i reach my bstp.. the rain stopped again!!!!! so i walked the little distance to my lift and pressed arrow 'up'.. usually only one of the two lifts come down lar but this time both came down.. i took the left side lift cos nearer to my flat lar.. so the lift door opened, nobody inside.. i stpped in, ready to press the button for 12 floor.. to my horror, the 12th storey button was already lit.. who the hell pressed it? *scratch head* was totally freaked out by all these events that happened within a short span of about an hour.. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... *shudders*