Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, March 25

    resurrection of long awaited sense of accomplishment acheived.. an end to the project, the start to continuing friendship..
    i haven't been this jovial for a long long time.. already felt satisfied seeing my project report and cd-rom done nicely last night.. so much so that i din really bother about my finance quiz and tutorial today!
    last night spent my time settling the report and ppt slides, deciding what to wear for presentation and blablabla miscelleneous.. all except touching on finance notes.. *oopsie* what the heck..
    this morning woke up early after my wake up call.. reached school earlier than usual and did a small run through of our presentation.. it feels really good to see my groupmates.. our theme's white color.. hehz.. our attire, report file, cd cover all white.. *yipee~*
    was excited, not nervous about our presentation.. it went through smoothly, i did not stutter or tremble with fear *hehz*, keeping within the given time limit of 20mins.. managed to squeeze in a short short skit.. it was the process that makes me glad.. feels so accomplished.. compensate for the ever-not-doing-tut-me.. *keke*
    took pictures with other groups and our tutors after the whole thingy.. will post them up soon soon! guess the reason that brings me to cloud nine is when my tutor commented to us that he likes our ppt slides.. it's my baby!! did it in a day, searching for the background and pictures and doing all those animation.. my efforts paid off with his "good job" and a thumbs up.. *yoohoo!*
    on a more serious note.. my groupmates compliment one another rather well. Vic's from science fac, good in language so edited our report, Paul's got a good knowledge of the company we're doing on, feeding us with tons of information, not to mention his knowledge in IT(okieokie he's from sch of computing).. WuZhe's from engineering, enriched us with his standardizing report and presentation skills which we gladly adopted, Yonghui being our artistic director coming up with the skit and settling our report and cd covers, me preparing the slides for our presentation.. these ppl are a bunch of crappy and fun yet serious when comes to work friends.. it's nice doing this project together.. *smilez*
    if only my future projects are all like that.. although this one is on a small scale, it means much to me to have the sense of satisfaction seeing everything goes well at the end of the day.. okie, enough of ranting.. back to mugging!