Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, August 14

    dabee was having lunch with monkey earlier today.. we tried another coffeshop (S11) at jurong east.. turned out the mee pok and wanton noodles not bad la..

    and guess wat? there's mr bean there!!! beside the S11!!! means i get to drink my pearly soya!! woohoo~! hahah all the while i've been running to amk toa payoh to satisfy my cravings for it.. and there's actually one in je! but hey! the mr bean card didn't tell me there's one at je!

    eh, have u thought of wat u wan to become in the future when u were very young?
    erm.. yala.. alot alot lo... it changes with the tv shows i watched then..
    haha mus be u wan to become homemaker rite..
    eh, no leh, then was teacher, lawyer, forensic scientist. u leh?
    hmmm, zookeeper.
    *laughs*
    very funny meh? not very common to wan to be zookeeper ar?
    not to me.. dunno anyone except u who wants to be zookeeper..
    *continues eating*

    now i noe wat monkey's childhood dream was.. how appropriate!! hahaha.. i thin kthe closest i've come to know is my sis la, who wanted to become a vet..