Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, August 20

    i finally get to eat my crab from amk ave 3 blk 232...

    after so bloody hell long.. but the crab like not very fresh.. not as nice as the previous time i ate..

    but nvm.. the chilli gravy nice nice nice.. finger lickin good!! hahaha..

    3 of us (jasc monkey me) spent a grand total of $72.. the 2 crabs alone cost $54... wahahaha..

    now i have a BIG pimple jus above my left upper lip.. urgh! the crab so poisonous!!! but oh well, i'm happy..

    i was abit unhappy when i had to go home alone.. haiz.. esp since it's so late le and it's the seventh month.. yeah i'm scaredy cat.. but monkey wil owas be monkey.. no send me home means no send me home..

    actually to me it dun matter wat kind of gifts i get from him.. as long as he does the little little things tt makes me happy.. u noe.. like surprising me at my doorstep with a little puff i like.. or sending me home seeing it's so late oredi.. he says he's stupid so he "covers" it with nice gifts from him..

    but i dun exactly like tt.. i mean of cos i'll love to be showered with nice presents (who don't?) but what's more important to me are not tangible..

    ask me if i prefer a 0.3 carat diamond ring or him being with me for a whole day i'll choose the latter.. simple because nothing can replace his company..

    in other words.. it dun mean u buy me nice things then can dun care me hor!!! wahahaha..

    i have no idea... absolutely no idea wat he got for my 21st.. but grace says i'm a lucky gal.. hurm.. makes me so excited leh!! whahahahah so i keep bugging him to tell me.. hahahaha

    *anticipation*