Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, August 22

    now it's close to my early bday chalet.. i get smses, msgs on what presents i want.. hahah

    i'm lovin it..

    at least i can suggest things i want/need.. there's the lack of anticipation but i'd rather get something i want la.. i dunno how many of u agree.. but the point of buyin a present for the person other than making the person happy or out of bobian-ness, it's best to be something he/she wants so he/she will be happy ma hor?

    some of the 'no no' for me are soft toys, food, perlini silver(i jus dun like it), storybook(unless it's one i've been dying to have haha)..

    i'm jus like any other gals babes women wateva u call it haha.. accessories like shoes and bags and belts and necklaces and earrings and rings makes me a happy happy person.. shopping shopping and more shopping makes me happy too (provided i have the money la) clothes clothes clothes! cosmetics, fragrances.. these are the things we all like!

    there a some items i'd like to own at this moment but of cos i can't possibly go around telling ppl hey, okie, tis is wat i wan u go buy hor.. u must buy hor.. this sounds so idiotic.. i'll only suggest 1 or 2 things if my fren asks me la..

    anyhow the main point is seeing my frens come for my simple gathering! it really means alot to me to see u all come la.. i can't exactly describe.. i mean hmmm.. who likes to see their frens not turn up and get fat eating the food prepared alone?

    that's y i try my very best to turn up for every fren's birthday chalet..

    i'm tired.. looking forward to saturday!!