Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, August 9

    yesterday i spent the whole afternoon sitting in kimage to rebond my hair.. cos i wanna surprise monkey on out one year anni.. haha.. lame rite.. he keeps saying my hair fugly.. so i tot yeah i should do something about it.. so there goes my 200big bucks.. for a good course of cos la!

    so today i'm so excited haha .. to show monkey my new 'look'.. but too bad he's really sick.. kind of erm.. dampen the mood abit la.. anyhow.. i think i look abit fat in this leh.. urgh..

    hahaha.... me trying to act cute.. hahaha.. can't stand myself..

    met monkey in town and off we went to walk walk before our dinner.. supposed to go buy my speakers la.. but din see one i want/he wants.. so end up sulking while walking.. monkey too sick le so we sat down for rest.. that was when he took out the eeyore for me!!

    see the eeyore so cute leh!! i love it!! (yeah yeah i like stupid donkey named eeyore to bits!) i got a card too.. but i'm not supposed to read it til i got home..


    it aches me to see him so sick still wanna come out.. haiz.. finally when we went to lemon grass for dinner.. i ended up finishing about 80% of the food.. cos monkey has no appetite.. i'm such a glutton! and let me tell u.. eating so much is as good as eating them alone.. it did not feel nice at all.. tho the company is right..

    jus look at the spread of cuisine..

    no pictures of monkey today.. too sick to take pictures.. so it's all me me and me.. with eeyore and food..

    happy 1 year dear... and for the many many years ahead... *winkz*