Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, August 17

    Nary a word may have been exchanged recently,
    yet not forgotten or abandoned.
    To you out there listening,
    bless you with luck and jovial tidings..

    Recently life's been a blur,
    everyone wanting to be assured.
    Souls that flit from place to place,
    to join a merry merry tour.
    Lost i feel tonight,
    even with throngs of bodies around me.
    Such a notion seems unlikely.
    Sadly this feeling settless inside me.

    A river of tears, a shoulder to comfort.
    Therein a story is born, cliched thou it may seem.
    A ray of light, illuminates the night.
    Like the stubbornness of men, which guides them i ntheir path of choice.
    Fate, destiny, karma, i make my own.
    I'll not cower, I'll persist, I'll endeavour, I'll triumph..

    (courtesy of da pig)

    i'm afraid i'll accidentally delete the smses.. or my hp will decide to rejuvenate it's own system,, so yep..