Dabee's Twits!

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, March 16


    ARGH~~~!!!!!

    i wanna kill the idiot who started this stupid reper.exe worm!!!!!

    now my thumbdrive is corrupted and i can't reformat it!!!! what the fuck?!?!

    and my comp is so slow liaoz!!!

    what am i to do without my thumbdrive???? can't save things inside. my projects and ppts and assignments and resumes... all inside leh!?!?!?

    damn it!

    *breaths hard*

    okie.. anyone who knows how to solve this stupid idiot problem of mine?? argh...

    i really want to cry very badly.. and monkey too busy to help me..

    which makes me feel even worse.. much much worse..

    i was on the verge of tears cos my thumbdrive is gone i guess he didn't hear that..

    i can't blame him i know. i'm just so upset i feel so helpless, and the one i thought would help me doesn't..

    *cries*